If you're a Windows Insider who owns a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL, you'll be glad to hear Microsoft has finally opened the floodgates to allow 950 users to enroll in the Insider program and begin downloading new builds. Today's build is build 10586.29, the same offered last week for older handsets. This build includes a number of bug fixes over 10586.0, which is the build the 950/XL launched with.
This build introduces the following fixes:
- You will see additional improvements in upgrade experience, including devices with limited free space, map rendering on update, and RCS enabled device settings.
- Improved application backwards compatibility for Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications.
- Edge performance and stability has been improved. Auto-completion has been updated to allow user to more easily edit the end of the URL in the address bar.
- Additional Bluetooth stability improvements.
- We have resolve issues on switching the active cellular connectivity profile on Dual SIM devices.
- Data profiles are now correctly restored in the out of box experience that would prevent some devices from sending or receiving MMS messages.
If you haven't already, check for updates now as the update has just started rolling out? Tell us, will you be enrolling your new Lumia 950/XL with the Insider program?