The official Line app for Windows 10 computers updated this week with a rather dramatic update that unpinned it from the Start Menu, causing users to manually repin it again.
Interestingly, this update, which brings Line to Version 5.10.0, features two completely different release notes that mention different changes made to the app.
Here's the release notes from the Microsoft Store app listing:
- Added the ability to unsend messages.
- Reply directly to specific messages in chats.
- Use paid emoji in chats.
- Minor bug fixes and other small improvements
And here's the release notes from within the app itself:
- We've made some improvements to the video player.
- Increased the max character limit for group names to 50.
- Added an option to receive notifications when you are mentioned in a chat.
- Minor bug fixes and other small improvements.
Do you use Line on your Windows device? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Windows 10 content.