Microsoft has released a new build for Windows 10 Insiders in the Release Preview Channel, bumping the version number up to 19045.3513. This new build includes three new improvements:
- New! This update completes the work to comply with the GB18030-2022 requirements. It removes and remaps characters for Microsoft Wubi input and Microsoft Pinyin U-mode input. You can no longer enter character codepoints that are not supported. All the required codepoints are up to date.
- New! This update brings back an improved search box experience on the taskbar. If you have a top, bottom, regular, or small icons taskbar, you will see the search box appear. You can use it to easily access apps, files, settings, and more from Windows and the web. You will also have access to the latest search updates, such as search highlights. If you want to restore your previous search experience, you can do that easily. Use the taskbar shortcut menu or respond to a dialog that appears when you use search.
- New! This update adds animations to a few icons on the news and interests taskbar button. These animations occur when:
- A new announcement appears on the news and interests taskbar button.
- You hover over or click the icon while the announcement is on the taskbar.
As usual, there’s a long list of other improvements, changes, and fixes, be sure to check out the blog post for all the details.