WhatsApp Beta for Windows Phone has been updated, bumping it to version 2.12.128. The update brings a number of new features and enhancements, including improved support for Windows 10 Mobile, a new sound for messages when in the application and the ability to activate or deactivate the sound (via WMPowerUser).
Here's the complete change log for the latest beta update:
- Solved the problem of displaying wrong emoticons (now will be shown in preview properly)
- Greatly improved the experience when using Windows Mobile 10
- New “Select messages” in the app bar conversations
- New Sound for incoming messages when using the application (from different conversations)
- The ability to activate or deactivate the Sound
- Added new option to quickly change their status
For those of you who don't know, it's a closed private beta. Since the features are now available for private beta testers, we're hoping they will soon make their way on to the stable version of the app.