Tweetium is by far one of the best Twitter client available on Windows and Windows Phone. The app carries a $2.99 price tag, but trust us, it’s worth every single penny if you happen to be a regular Twitter user. It’s simple, it’s fast and offers boatloads of features to help you make the most out of the social network. Furthermore, the developer behind the app pushes regular updates for Windows and Windows Phone to make sure the app offers users with the best possible user experience and is bug-free.
If you happen to be a regular user of the Tweetium app on Windows Phone, you be glad to know there’s an update waiting for you in the Windows Phone Store, bumping it to version 3.5.2. The latest Tweetium update doesn’t bring any new feature on board, but is more of a bug-fixing one, including some crash issues fix, allow the app to be used in trial mode on Windows 10 and much more.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest Tweetium update:
- Fixed some issues with inserting new lines via menu or “Enter is new line” option (especially on phone)
- Fixed a bug where profiles would show an “unmute” button after unmuting them
- The unmute operation worked, but returning to the same profile would the button would show the wrong state for some time afterward
- Fixed a bug where clicking/tapping the user who RT’d something would sometimes take you to the wrong profile
- Work around for occasional startup or account switch crash on Win10 due to a bug in store/licensing APIs.
- Allow the app to be used in trial mode on Win10 now that the relevant Store bug is (mostly) fixed.
- Fixed a couple of rare crashes
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the updated Tweetium app for Windows phone.Microsoft, Tweetium, Twitter, Windows Phone