These are the thirteen new Microsoft Stores set to open in US and Canada over the next few months
Microsoft is set to expand its retail footprint with several new Microsoft Store locations, set to open over the next few months. These locations include United States and Canada, with no stores yet to be revealed in any other country.
A Microsoft Store offers an assortment of products and services, including Windows 8.1 PCs, tablets, Windows Phones, Xbox One, Office 365, and much more. Customers can also receive support and services from staff members who can make recommendations and more. A kiosk-style specialty store is a smaller store that features the best of what Microsoft has to offer in a smaller space.
Over the next few months, Microsoft will open up new stores in various locations (confirmed to us via a Microsoft Store spokesperson). The new locations in both US and Canada are:
- Chinook Centre in Calgary, AB Canada
- The Streets at Southpoint in Durham, NC
- Westfield Topanga in Canoga Park, CA (opens September 21st)
- Baybrook Mall in Friendswood, TX
- SouthPark in Charlotte, NC
- Destiny USA in Syracuse, NY
- NorthPark Center in Dallas, TX
- Chandler Fashion Center in Chandler, AZ
- Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie, LA
- Westfield Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, MD
- Los Cerritos Center in Cerritos, CA
- Toronto Eaton Centre in Toronto, ON Canada
- Woodland Hills Mall, Tulsa, OK
No specific details have been revealed about these store locations, but as soon as we find out more information, we will let everyone know. Keep in mind that new store openings usually feature a wide assortment of festivities as well as giveaways and discounts on Microsoft products.
Do you live near any of these new locations?Further reading: Microsoft, Microsoft Store