In case you did not already know, Bing Rewards recently became Microsoft Rewards. While nothing major has changed except for the name, and the way the points and rewards work, unique daily quizzes and bonus quizzes for using Edge have been a part of the program for quite a while. One of these unique quizzes has appeared for some via the main Microsoft Rewards page, and it involves testing your Microsoft knowledge for a cool 50 point reward.
The rewards quiz poses a series of five Microsoft related questions, all of which can be answered via searches on the Bing search engine. The questions cover a wide area of Microsoft trivia, and might be easy for casual Microsoft fans and hardcore enthusiasts alike. Questions include:
- “Microsoft was founded in which state?”
- “The Windows 95 launch featured the song ‘Start Me Up’ by which band?”
- “Which actor starred in a 2008 Microsoft commercial with co-founder Bill Gates?”
- “Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen owns which professional football team?”
- “Which brand recently acquired by Microsoft was originally created in Sweden?”
Would you be able to answer these questions without using the help of Bing? (I myself specifically had trouble on the commercial question!) How have you been spending your accumulated points on Microsoft Rewards? Let us know your thoughts by dropping us a comment below.Further reading: Bing, Microsoft, Microsoft Rewards, Trivia