Surface Pro 3 launch day festivities to take place at every Microsoft Store on June 20th
While you can pre-order the device right now, Microsoft is set to officially launch the Surface Pro 3 on June 20th. In celebration of the launch day, the company is hosting launch day festivities at every Microsoft Store location in the US and Canada.
“To celebrate the arrival of the Surface Pro 3, all Microsoft retail stores in the U.S. and Canada will host launch day activities starting when stores open on Friday, June 20, including VIP white-glove pre-order pickup, giveaways, music, food and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to win dozens of giveaways and prizes, including a family vacation to Honolulu, Hawaii, for four,” Microsoft stated in an official blog post.
The fun continues with the Surface Summer Celebration event, which takes place in Microsoft retail stores on Saturday, June 28rd. This event features summer-themed activities and giveaways and ten select stores will have a family-inspired afternoon of fun featuring games, food, and a chance to meet local sports celebrities. Attendees can also meet the Surface Pro 3. The following Stores will partake in this special summer celebration event:
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Washington
- Aventura Mall, Aventura, Florida
- Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco
- Westfield Garden State Plaza, Paramus, New Jersey
- Scottsdale Fashion Square, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, Illinois
- The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Arlington, Virginia
- Square One Shopping Centre, Mississauga, Ontario
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, California
- The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio
Keep an eye out for your local Microsoft Store on June 20th and head over to any of the above listed Microsoft Stores on June 28th to partake in the summer celebration. Have any of our readers pre-ordered the Surface Pro 3?Further reading: Microsoft, Microsoft Store, Surface Pro 3