Microsoft’s most affordable Surface, the Surface Go 3 originally launched nearly 6 months ago, but it has yet to get a firmware update. That is, until April 25, when Microsoft pushed out the first-ever patch for the device.
While significant for that reason, the patch doesn’t really add any new features. Rather, it brings the usual security vulnerability and system stability fixes. There’s a total of five different updates you’ll see in Windows Update, which we’ve highlighted below.
- Surface – Firmware – 184.108.40.206
- Surface – Firmware – 220.127.116.11
- Surface – Firmware – 18.104.22.16887
- Intel – System – 222.214.171.1245
- Surface – Firmware – 126.96.36.199
As always, these firmware updates will show up in Windows Update for you when ready. If you don’t see it in Windows Update, you can manually download it from Microsoft’s website.