Microsoft's most affordable Surface, the Surface Go 3 originally launched nearly 6 months ago, but it has yet to get a firmware update. That is, until April 25, when Microsoft pushed out the first-ever patch for the device.
While significant for that reason, the patch doesn't really add any new features. Rather, it brings the usual security vulnerability and system stability fixes. There's a total of five different updates you'll see in Windows Update, which we've highlighted below.
- Surface - Firmware - 22.214.171.124
- Surface – Firmware – 126.96.36.199
- Surface - Firmware - 188.8.131.5287
- Intel - System - 2184.108.40.2065
- Surface – Firmware – 220.127.116.11
As always, these firmware updates will show up in Windows Update for you when ready. If you don't see it in Windows Update, you can manually download it from Microsoft's website.