Now you can stream your favorite radio stations no matter what Windows device you are using. The official Radio.com app, developed by CBS, is available for download on both Windows and Windows Phone.
“Stream your favorite radio stations anywhere you go with the Radio.com Windows app. Radio.com features nearly 300 live broadcast, HD and digital-only stations from CBS Radio. Browse over a dozen music genres and get local with news and sports from cities across the U.S,” the app description reads.
You can stream any of your favorite CBS Radio stations, view complete track and artist information, save favorites and listening history, browse station information, show schedules, and news feeds, as well as read the latest headlines while listening. Here are the key features of the app:
- See what songs are playing right now on your favorite live, music stations with real-time album art displaying on your home screen
- Dive deeper into Now Playing info with artist bios, photos and more
- View station info, show schedules and news feeds
- Browse the latest Music news headlines
- Search the entire station catalog with ease
- Set a sleep timer
- Easily contact us to report issues or suggest features
Grab the app via the download links below and get listening! The app is free.Microsoft, Radio, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone