Craigslist is a very popular classified website with a range of categories and discussion forums to choose from. If you’re a Craigslist user and spend most of your time on the website, you should give Qwilo for Windows 8.1 a try, which gives users the ability to browse Craigslist, check out different categories and items, advanced search filters, and much more.
The developers behind Qwilo claim it’s an officially licensed Craigslist application, so you can rest assured that you continue with your buying and selling needs using the application on Windows 8.1. Once installed, you can check over 100 sub-categories on the website available in over 715 cities worldwide. Additionally the application lets users keep track of recently viewed items and save their favorite listings with few simple clicks.
“Qwilo is the first and only Officially Licensed Craigslist App for Windows 8.1. Qwilo for Windows 8.1 is a whole new way to experience Craigslist. Completely redesigned and customized experience for Windows 8 to make it easy and simple for users to search, save and post (*coming soon*) on Craiglist,” according to the app description.
Here’s a list of features you can enjoy with Qwilo for Windows 8.1:
- Easily search and browse 8 main categories and 122 sub categories
- Available in over 715 Cities and Countries
- Quickly reply to postings with one click to open your preferred mail client
- Beautifully arranged fully rendered listings photos
- Advanced search filters like price, property type or job type
- Save your favorite listings and keep track of recently viewed items
If you think this is something beneficial for you, head over to the Windows Store using the link below and download the application. Also, share your reviews if you do check out the application.