An update for the Plex for Xbox One app has now gone live on all Xbox One consoles. This update adds a couple of new options for sorting media and fixes loads of bugs and glitches that were frustrating users.
Here's the official release notes for the update:
- Automatically sort dashboard buttons based on which types the user has access to
- Added menu in settings to reorder and show/hide media types
- Added AdChoices link to Privacy settings
- Removed errant app settings section
- Fixed an issue that could cause dashboard pages to fail to load while the app is offline
- Fixed an issue that could cause the UI to become unresponsive when browsing News settings
- Fixed album preplay sometimes wrapping titles off screen
- Fixed video direct play setting incorrectly affecting music playback
- Fixed Cloud Sync server library names not showing up in source modal
- Fixed lost focus when opening User Menu while offline
- Fixed inconsistency with Mark as Played string naming
Plex for Xbox One is popular media streaming app that's packed with features. It allows users to stream their own media to their Xbox One console, view news broadcasts from over 190 news providers, and even use their Xbox One as a DVR device.
Let us know if you use Plex in the comments below and then like us on Facebook for more Xbox app news.