The Windows desktop program, PhotoScape X Pro, has made its way through the new Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app conversion process and is now available to purchase and download in the Windows Store. The new UWP app is a comprehensive image editing package that can perform a range of tasks from changing lighting in an image to editing animated gif files.
Here’s the official app description:
All-in-One: Photo Editor, Batch Editor, Viewer, Collage, Animated GIF, Film Effect, Light Leak, Miniature Effect, Filter, Brush, Sticker, Pattern, Frame, Shape, Border, RAW images and More. PhotoScape X is a fun and easy photo editor that enables you to fix and enhance photos. You can try a time-unlimited free trial of PhotoScape X Pro before making a purchase.
And here are all of the app’s features:
- Editor: Rotate, Resize, Crop, Color Adjustment, Film Effect, Light Leak, Backlight Correction, Bloom, HDR, Dehaze, White Balance, Curves, Paint Brush, Spot Healing Brush, Red Eye Correction, Liquify.
- Batch: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Viewer: Photo Browser, Full Screen Viewer, Batch Rename, Batch Resize, Batch Format Change, Lossless Rotate, Share (Email,Twitter,Facebook,Picasa,Flickr), Exif Viewer.
- Share: Sharing on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, Flickr.
- Full Screen: See your photos in full-screen view or as a slide show.
- Collage: Merge multiple photos on the collage frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- GIF Creator: Create Animated GIF.
- Print: Print photos.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Language: English, Español, Deutsch, 日本語, 简体中文, 한국어
PhotoScape was previously announced as one of the first programs to use Microsoft’s Desktop Bridge initiative which was developed as a convenient way to get traditional Desktop programs into the Windows Store app store. Have you used PhotoScape before? Let us know your thoughts on it in the comments below.