Path for Windows Phone gets bumped to version 2.0
A new update to Path for Windows Phone has rolled out, but a detailed change log is no where to be seen. The app has been bumped to version 2.0 and is available for Windows Phone 8 as well as Windows Phone 8.1.
“Path is the trusted place for your personal life. It’s where you can be yourself, stay close to the people who matter most, and share life instead of links. Path gives you complete control over what you share, and who you choose to share with. With its beautiful design and simple experience, Path is loved by millions of people – and it’s ad-free,” the app description reads.
Path for Windows Phone 8 features a beautiful interface and unique features to the Windows Phone platform. However, we don’t have details on exactly what is new in this update. Here are the key features of this app:
- Your personal life – Journal your thoughts, your sleep, and your check-ins.
- Beautiful sharing – Capture photos and videos, and apply some of the best filters and editing tools to your photos.
- Feel the love – Friends and family can react with smiles, laughs, gasps, loves, comments and more.
- Cross-posting – Be everywhere you want to be by posting any Path moment to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare.
- Private Sharing – Choose to share any Path moment privately with one or more friends.
- Create an Inner Circle by selecting a group of friends to easily share moments with. Filter your feed to see only moments from your Inner Circle. And change your settings to only receive notifications from your Inner Circle.
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app. Let us know what new improvements you notice.
Thanks to @WPScoops for the tip!Path, Windows Phone