Path of Exile gest a massive update on Xbox One
Following its release on the Xbox One last month, the popular online action-RPG Path of Exile (not to be confused with Conan Exiles) is receiving a pretty big update today. The patch 3.0.1b brings a lot of new features and gameplay improvements including greater degree of control to movement, new item filters, various updates to world areas and more.
You can find below the list of new features, and we invite you to check the lengthy release notes on the the game’s forum to learn more about Harbinger improvements, balance changes and other bug fixes:
- Updated the Currency Stash Tab to include new slots for new currencies. Slots have been added for Orbs of Annulment, Annulment Shards, Chaos Shards, Regal Shards, Exalted Shards and Mirror Shards.
- Added a greater degree of control to movement. You will now move shorter distances if you only partially move the control stick in a direction.
- Updated the look of the Passive Skill Tree cursor.
- Added the Portent and Harbinger supporter packs.
- Various improvements have been made to world areas, including the Ossuary and Highgate. A larger set of improvements will be coming in a later patch.
- ‘Abandon Mission’ will no longer be highlighted by default when accepting a Masters mission.
- Added controls information to the Trade Market screen.
- Added the ability to rearrange your stash tabs. Press LB or RB to move your current tab left or right respectively.
- Added a range of new item filters as designed by community member Neversink.
- Added the ability to display server messages such as countdowns to server restarts.
- Added a message that informs the player of loss of privilege when they are forced to leave a group
- You can no longer rebind skills while viewing the Help Panel.
- Hideout decorations are now placed in front of the player when used.
- Added error messages to the map device.
- The Challenge Panel now displays the number of challenges you have completed.
- Seeking a new prophecy now correctly highlights the new one.
- Other inputs will now be ignored while resizing the user interface.
- Updated the controls that are displayed while in the Options menu.
- Updated the controls that are displayed while viewing a Premium stash tab.
- Updated the controls that are displayed while viewing an Essence stash tab.
- Updated the controls that are displayed while using the Map Device.
- Updated the controls that are displayed while using the Trade Market.
- Added a display for the controls available while navigating the Cosmetics panel.
- Added controls information to the Help Panel screen.
- You must now activate the Labyrinth device with A (rather than with X).
- Players will no longer see other users in town areas if their Xbox privileges restrict them
- Updated Tasuni’s Divination Card user interface.
- You can no longer change between panels while in Socketing Mode on an item.
- Lore text no longer overlaps with the control display at the bottom of the screen.
- Added filter options for the Divination Card stash tab.
- Added the option to move directly to the Cosmetics panel from the Shop screen.
- Added the ability to navigate the Cosmetics and Inventory panels using the D-Pad.
- Currency items are now prioritised while looting.
- Updated the Russian and Brazillian Portuguese localisations.
- Unique Fragments now follow the “Map to Maker” rule for allocation.
- Updated class portraits for the Scion and the Ascendant classes.
The award-winning title is currently one of the best free-to-play games you can play on your Xbox One, assuming you’re into the action RPG genre. If you have yet to try it, the game is a 9.19GB download and you can install it on your Xbox One using the download link below.