The Outlook Groups app helps you keep your team up-to-date on-the-go, as long as you have an Office 365 Business or Education account. The Windows phone app hasn't made it to the Universal Windows Platform quite yet, but Microsoft has been doing a decent job of keeping it feature complete.
The app received an update today, with the following changelog:
- Ability to forward & copy link for conversation
- Group events now sync to Outlook Calendar
- Calendar event details view
- Deep linking from Outlook Calendar to group event
- Performance improvements for calendar
- Minor bug and crash fixes
Go hit the update button in the Windows Store to get the new features, or click the link below to get started with the app. Let us know in the comments if this update will provide you with any value.