myTube! app updates on Windows 10 & Xbox One with full black/white theme, new playback rates, and more
Ryken Studio is back at it again and recently released a version 3.37 update for the myTube! Youtube client on Xbox, Windows 10, and Mobile. This update is not as significant as prior releases but it still comes with several fixes and new features for the app across Microsoft’s platforms.
First of all, the update adds in a full black and white theme, and a 0.75x playback rate. Additionally, a selected playback rate will now persist between videos, and you’ll notice variable playback rates in the web player.
This version also adds in a tweak where videos submitted by the Room owner will automatically be accepted, and a fix for the issue where the player controls constantly reappeared while the pointer was over them. Some of the other fixes in this release can be seen below.
- Video lists are no longer refreshed every 45 minutes during the app’s routine account access-token refreshes
- Fixed crash when trying to save a video without an internet connection
- (PC & Mobile) Fixed issue where using fullscreen comments resulted in a black layer over the video
- (PC & Mobile) Added ‘Copy link’ and ‘Pin’ context menu item to playlist and channel thumbnails
- (PC) Added setting for what gets added to Timeline
- (November 2015 Update) Fixed crash when background audio finished while on the video page
- (November 2015 Update and Xbox) Fixed issue where private playlists didn’t work in the background
- (Xbox) Video details now aligned to the top of the frame rather than the center when too small to fill the space
About three weeks ago, myTube! received a big update that delivered Windows Timeline support to the app. The developer is always listening to Feedback, so feel free to try out myTube via the link below.