The Minecraft experience is always improving, and today the folks over at Mojang have announced that they are rolling out an update to all versions of Minecraft: Pocket Edition and the Windows 10 Edition Beta. The update should soon be available for download on your phone, tablet, or Windows 10 device soon and will deliver the usual tweaks and bug fixes.
While the update is mainly tweak and bug related, the Mojang team is noting that it is worth downloading. The full changelog on the details of the update can be seen below.
- Multiplayer invite screen text alignment fixed
- Tweaks to moving blocks to make them work better & more consistently
- Fixes to horse breeding to make it consistent with other versions
- Tweaks to atlas generation
- Tweaked some Realms purchase functions
- Small tweak to mouse controls
- Store screen layout scales better now
- Players can now scroll through the list of friends in the Add Realm window using the controller.
- Inventory can now be opened when a player mounts a pig or horse/donkey/mule
- Zombie pigment spawn with correct textures in desert biomes
- Nether brick fence fixed- attaches to cobblestone walls
- Fixed issue with friends list being cleared on signing out
- Fall damage for horses fixed
- Pressing X on the intro page signs the user out
- Removed phantom image of the currently equipped block when toggling a daylight sensor
- Fixed item duplication on fences bug
- Fixed some bugs with pistons (crashing, overwriting, taking power from wrong sources, syncing issues)
- Observer block placement fixed
- Glass and leaf blocks no longer going invisible when placed next to carpet, pressure plates and accumulated snow
- Fully grown crops now pop out of farmland when cut-off from light
- Fixed position of zombie jockeys
- Fixed crash when shooting an arrow from a dispenser at a TNT minecart
- Fixed assorted issues causing games to crash
So are you excited to see these tweaks and bug fixes? Do you avidly play Minecraft? Let us know your thoughts by dropping us a comment below!