Microsoft’s To-Do app gains Planned smart lists on Android & Important list improvements on iOS
The iOS update added the ability to hide completed tasks and fixed some bugs while the Android update was more significant and finally added the Planned smart list feature which has been available on Windows for a while now.
Here’s the official release notes:
Version 1.42 on iOS
- Improved: You now have the option to hide or show your completed tasks within the Important smart list.
- Fixed: With this update, we’ve smoothed out some kinks for a better sign in experience.
- Fixed: We’ve also made some small adjustments for a pixel perfect UI.
Version 1.41.92 on Android
- The Planned smart list is now available on Android! Just open Planned for an overview of your scheduled tasks for today, tomorrow, the next 5 days and beyond.
- Dark theme is now more consistent across the app with support in search results and the widget!
- We’ve also added multiple widget support.
Microsoft To-Do is a free task management tool that syncs items and progress between iOS, Android, Windows, and web versions of the app. Do you use To-Do? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Microsoft app content.Android, Apps, iOS, Microsoft, Microsoft To-Do