Microsoft has updated its official Cortana app to Version 2.6.0 for Apple’s iOS devices. In addition to improving Cortana’s overall speed and stability, this update also gives the app a fresh new look and a streamlined design for the settings which aim to make Cortana easier to understand and manage. Here’s the official release notes:
- A fresh new look with a simpler and improved user experience
- It’s now easier and faster to create reminders to help you stay on top of things
- Redesigned profile and settings page to easily manage your preferences
- Improved performance particularly faster page transitions and app responsiveness
- Regular bug fixes and performance improvements
Cortana is Microsoft’s digital assistant and is a direct rival to Apple’s Siri and Amazon’s Alexa. While Cortana is heavily integrated into Microsoft’s Windows 10 computers and mobile phones and Xbox consoles, it’s also available in app form on iOS and Android. Do you use Cortana on an iOS device? Do you like the new look? Let us know in the comments below.