Today, Microsoft updated their Groove app on iOS and Android devices with an improved UI and feature support. Posted on the Microsoft Community forum, the Groove update features the following changes and improvements:
- Significant improvements to product and playback reliability.
- An Explore view to learn about the most popular songs and new releases from top artists.
- Faster download of albums and songs so you can play them offline. The app still needs to be in the foreground to download music, background download coming in a future update.
- Screen resolution improvements to support today’s larger screen mobile phones.
- New sorting options when viewing your collection of music.
- Much faster sign-in to the app using your Microsoft account.
The Groove Music team assures users, “we’re listening,” to their feedback. Moving forward, Groove will be updated regularly on iOS and Android. Microsoft will continue to listen to its Groove users and welcomes any new or additional feedback. Let the Groove Music team know what you think about these new updates by reviewing Groove in the Apple App Store, Google Store, or post your comments in the forums.
Android, Groove Music, iOS, Microsoft, Music Streaming Service