Microsoft Teams updated to Version 1.0.56 on Apple’s iOS devices, such as the iPhone and iPad, today. This latest update adds a new customization option for device notifications, the ability to play meeting recordings, personal event management, call roster caller ID, and more.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Turn off push notifications for specified times
- Play meeting recordings in the app
- Schedule personal events
- See who’s speaking in the call roster
- View your organization chart
- Teams is now available in Serbian Latin and Latvian
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app and service which allows for the sharing of media and communication with team members all in one place.
Do you use Microsoft Teams? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Microsoft content.