The official Microsoft Teams app updated to Version 1.0.76 this week for Apple’s iOS devices.
This latest app update adds a variety of new features such as customizable alert sounds for notifications, messaging extensions, and the ability to turn off speakers while in a call or meeting.
Here’s the full release notes for Version 1.0.76:
- Choose an alert sound for your Teams notifications
- Messaging extensions are now on mobile
- Use VoiceOver rotor to access links and mentions in messages
- Turn off your speakers completely during a meeting or call
- Improved file upload experience – send a message before attached files are fully uploaded
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that allows users to communicate with one another in addition to sending and working on files.
Do you use Microsoft Teams on your iOS device? Let us know what you think of these features in the comments below and then follow us on Twitter for more Microsoft app news.Apps, iOS, Microsoft, Microsoft Teams