Microsoft announced its sixth annual [email protected] Open House event to take place on August 29. As per the company’s Xbox Wire blog post, the event will feature more than 50 games, some of which are from the independent developers that will also take part in the occasion. Here’s what the company says you can expect:
- Talk to the independent developers bringing their games to Xbox One (which you can play!)
- Meet some of the Microsoft teams behind your favorite gaming franchises
- Mingle with the Xbox Ambassadors and learn what it takes to be a positive force in gaming
- Join us for panels and let us tell you a tale (or two) in an auditorium-style setting
- Streamed content, including interviews and more
- Meet the [email protected] team!
- A whole lot of free pizza and a few fun surprises
Additionally, there are expected to be thirteen announcements for new game titles, and Microsoft says that “every-single-one will be playable.” The list includes:
- Demon’s Tilt (Flarb LLC / Wiznwar)
- Exhausted Man (E-Home Entertainment / Candleman Games)
- Freshly Frosted (The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild)
- Genesis Noir (Fellow Traveller / Feral Cat Den)
- Hypnospace Outlaw (No More Robots / Tendershoot, Michael Lasch, ThatWhichIs Media)
- Kine (Chump Squad / Gwen Frey)
- Levelhead (Butterscotch Shenanigans)
- Moving Out (SMG Studios)
- She Dreams Elsewhere (Studio Zevere)
- Skater XL (Easy Day Studios)
- Spectrum Break (Jason Hein)
- Superliminal (Pillow Castle)
- Touhou Luna Nights (Vaka Game Magazine, Agm Playism / Vaka Game Magazine, Team Ladybug)
If you’re interested, the event will be hosted at the Microsoft Conference Center on August 29, beginning at 5:00 PM and ending at 9 PM pacific time. Registrations are open right now, so it might be a good idea to do that sooner rather than later.
Will you be taking part in the [email protected] event? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment area below.