The Version 10.2.0 update is now live for the iOS version of the Microsoft Remote Desktop app. This update features several bugs associated with iOS 14 and also adds some extra functionality with some minor UI changes.
Here’s the full release notes:
It's time for another update! In this version we addressed some compatibility issues with iOS/iPadOS 14. In addition, we made the following fixes and feature updates:
- Addressed crashes on iOS/iPadOS 14 when entering keyboard input.
- Added the CMD+S and CMD+N shortcuts to access the "Add Workspace" and "Add PC" UI flows respectively.
- Added the CMD+F shortcut to invoke Search UI in the Connection Centre.
- Added the "Expand All" and "Collapse All" commands to the Workspaces tab.
- Resolved a bug that was causing a 0xD06 protocol error when running Outlook as a remote app.
- The on-screen keyboard will now disappear when scrolling through search results in the Connection Centre.
- Updated the animation used when hovering over workspace icons with a mouse/trackpad pointer on iPadOS 14.