Microsoft has now released its Skype for Business app for Android devices. Previously in a preview program Microsoft used to gather public feedback, Skype for Business gives Android users these great features:
- New dashboard design, with contact search, recent conversations and upcoming meetings in one place
- Quick Join app icon, allowing one touch meeting joining
- Full screen video mode offering larger call and adding participant controls
- Better contact management with Global Address search with name, email, phone number or Skype for Business groups
- Modern authentication offering multi-factor authentication for IT management, consistent user experience with authentication used by supporting Office applications and token access to remove credentials saved to device for security measures
Skype for Business is a tool specifically designed for communicating within the workplace and offers video and audio conferencing, group messaging, collaboration features through Office 365, and high security for all accounts and conversations. Recently, Skype for Business recieved and update that allows its Meeting Broadcasts to incorporate a larger virtual audience. Are you using Skype for Business? Which platform are you using it on? Let us know in the comments below.