The Personal Shopping Assistant extension for Microsoft’s Edge internet browser has updated to Version 1.1707.15.0 and added support for “hundreds” of new merchants around the world, new Facebook and email share options, bug fixes, and support for the Shopping Scenario of the Week which is used to demonstrate how the extension can be used.
Microsoft Personal Shopping Assistant is a free add-on for Edge that allows users to save products they discover while browsing the web. It’s not too dissimilar from the Pinterest extension. Here are all of its features:
- Automatically remember all your browsed products.
- Save to favorites and your personal boards.
- Get price change alerts for all saved products.
- Compare products across sellers and make smart choices
- Suggestions for other places to buy, where available
- Share one or more products using email or Facebook
- Supports Microsoft, Google and Facebook login, to access across devices.
- On 1000s of shopping sites around the world.
- Quick favorite button - a blue, heart shaped button, on the top right corner of product pages, to save a product to favorites and boards, conveniently and quickly.
- Feedback button and form inside the assistant for easy feedback.
- Support for 27 languages
- Chat with the assistant from Facebook Messenger, enable from the menu
Which Edge extensions do you use the most? Share your recommendations with the community in the comments below.