The iOS version of Microsoft’s OneDrive app updated to Version 11.5 today and includes a lot of rather important fixes for bugs affecting iPad users and those using iOS 13 on iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone.
Here’s the full release notes for the update:
- The iPad command menu would jump around on screen like a less fun version of whack a mole. We've dialed down our menu's energy level to a 7, and it will now stay in one place.
- Notification badges for uploading photos, those red doodads with the number, would show when Camera Upload was turned off. We have revised our abacus logic, and these notifications now know the difference between on and off.
- iOS 13 users who opened the share sheet and subsequently tried to change sharing options would experience the app to crash. This has been fixed and has given us the opportunity to shamelessly plug our industry leading sharing options.
- When in the Photos view, rotating the phone sideways could cause the app to crash. This made Zero G photo viewing nearly impossible - so it's been fixed.
- Sharing a file from split screen on an iPad would cause the app to crash. Sharing is caring but this wasn't very caring of us. This has been fixed.
- We had a bit of a layout blunder where certain text was getting cut off in some screens. This has been fixed, and our eloquent text can once again be fully appreciated.