A few weeks after the last beta release, Microsoft Launcher 4.76 has now started to roll out to beta testers. The latest version of the Android Launcher addresses the usual bugs, improves Cortana, and adds in support for more Android device settings such as WiFi and Flight Mode
The Microsoft Launcher team shared the following changelog on the dedicated Google+ community:
- Support app sorting for Korean/Japanese/Russian languages in app drawer
- New first time experience for mobile connected users from Windows setting
- Cortana integration improvements
- Improve app launch experience
- Supports more device settings like WiFi, flight mode, etc
- Support navigation query
- Bug fixing, code clean up, crash fix and perf tuning.
You can get this update right now by signing up for the beta in the Google Play Store. Standard Microsoft Launcher users will get the update later and once beta testing is done, so be sure to keep tuned for more in the days ahead.