Microsoft Launcher version 4.75 is now available to download for beta testers. "This is a quality release focusing on fixing bugs/crashes and performance issues," explained Gorden Lin, tech lead in the Microsoft Launcher team. All badge count issues with notifications should be fixed in this new version, and the Android launcher should also perform better with less errors and crashes.
Here is the full changelog for this update:
- Fixed top crashes and App Not Responding Errors;
- Support applying icon pack over single custom-set icons;
- Adjustments to wallpaper settings experience;
- Fixed several badge count issues;
- Performance/memory/CPU improvements
If you want to test this update today, you’ll need to sign up on the Google Play Beta Store. We also invite you to join the Microsoft Launcher Beta community on Google+, where you can be notified about the latest updates and share your feedback with the team.