CodeChannels, a site that aggregates developer videos from the likes of Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon, and others, has listed their top 10 most-viewed developer conference videos of 2015. The Microsoft MSDN blog wants us all to know that three Microsoft conferences were among the top 10.
- Google – I/O 2015, 1,861,895 keynote views on YouTube.
- Apple – WWDC 2015, 1,170,294 keynote views on YouTube.
- Microsoft – Build 2015
- Amazon – AWS re:Invent 2015
- Microsoft – Connect(); // 2015
- JavaOne 2015
- Code Conference 2015
- JSConf US 2015
- Microsoft – Visual Studio 2015 Final Release Event
- Google – Android Dev Summit 2015
The list follows the most popular development platforms in a fairly straightforward way, including the dominance of Android and iOS in the mobile world. We imagine things will stay the same for 2016, although we’re sure Microsoft would love to climb up that list a few rungs.Further reading: Conference, Developers, Microsoft