Microsoft has today announced Visual Studio 2015 along with .NET 2015 for developers. Visual Studio 2015 is available to download now in preview form, which allows developers to submit feedback to Microsoft and begin building applications with the new software.
Microsoft has revealed a list of new changes in Visual Studio 2015, which can be viewed here:
- Update on save for Ripple – no need to rebuild!
- Debug an iOS version of your app from Visual Studio when it is deployed to the iOS Simulator or a connected device on a Mac
- Improved security and simplified configuration for the included remote iOS build agent
- An improved plugin management experience that includes support for adding custom plugins to your project from Git or the filesystem
- Select platform-specific configuration options from an improved config.xml designer
- Support for Apache Cordova 4.0.0.
There’s an even longer list of changes available via this link, so make sure you check that out. Visual Studio 2015 also makes it easier to cross-develop apps between Windows Phone, iOS, Android and Windows. The new version of Visual Studio includes an emulator for Android too, meaning developers can debug apps on Android even easier than before.
Check out the download link below for Visual Studio 2015 and .NET 2015.Microsoft, Visual Studio