After much hype, earlier today Xbox Australia announced that they would be giving away onesies via social media. Now just a few short hours after the initial Xbox Australia post, Major Nelson has taken to his blog and announced that Americans can now win an Xbox Onesie for themselves as well.
To enter to win one of the five onesies, all you need to do is fill out a form at the bottom of Major Nelson’s blog post. Of course, the competition is limited to one entry per person, and prize availability might not be available in all regions. As of writing, there are 6 days left to enter the contest, with the 5 winners being selected on September 1st.
If you win one of the Xbox Onesies, you will be able to choose your size, color, and the name or gamertag you would like to have embroidered on it. There also will be no returns or exchanges, so please make sure that you’ve gotten everything right if you’re the lucky winner.
In case you missed our initial post about the onesie, please take a look at all of the Xbox Onesie features below.
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
As of 12:40 ET, there are over 1,000 entrants in the Giveaway. So, will you try your luck in the giveaway to win a Xbox Onesie? As always, please let us know your thoughts by dropping us a comment in the section below.