Line for Windows Phone picks up an update with ability to send multiple images and more
If you happen to be a regular user of the instant messaging app Line, it’s time you pay a visit to the Windows Phone store since the app has received a significant update, bumping it to version 3.6.0425. With the latest update, users can now send multiple images to recipients, as well as preview images at once.
In addition to the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, users also get the ability to forward and delete messages sent to them. For those of you running on Windows Phone 8/8.1 you can even preview unread messages from the live tile of the app. The change log says that if you can’t see the preview on the live tile, remove it and pin it again on the start screen.
Here’s a complete change log of the app:
- Send multiple images and preview images
- Forward and delete messages
- Preview unread messages with the live tile (OS 8.0, 8.1)
- Added partial support for receipt of messages from official accounts
- Improvements to the navigation UI on the Main Page
- Access speed to main screen improved
- User can now purchase paid stickers from the Sticker Shop menu (OS 8.0, 8.1)
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
If you use Line app regularly, head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the application.Windows Phone