Lenovo is refining its IdeaCentre AIO line with a new A340 in both 22-inch and 24-inch configurations.
Aside from the difference in screen size both IdeaCentre AIO A340 offers customers:
- Up to latest generation Intel Core series processors with AMD discrete graphics
- Up to FHD touchscreen display with slim bezel for a more immersive entertainment experience.
- Narrow bezel design with 90% screen body-to-ratio Bigger display (22” and 24” AIO options)
- New TrueBlock privacy shutter for webcam
- New Metallic asymmetric stand design that is stylish and stable
- Full sound with 2 x 3W Stereo Speaker
- Windows 10 Home Operating System
- Up to 8GB DDR RAM
- Up to 1TB PCIe SSD
- Input/Output (I/O) Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.1, 3-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), 1000M LAN, Microphone/Earphone Combo, Power DC Jack, HDMI™-Out
The new AIO will be on the shelves in April for US customers while those in participating EMEA regions can get it next month in March for a starting price of $499.99/
Lenovo has. over time, offered headphone accessories for customers but with the Lenovo Yoga ANC headphones, it feels as though the company is wading into the intelligent headphone category that’s growing each day with new company offerings.
- Modern design with a premium finish
- Professional quality noise cancellation (ANC & ENC)
- Bluetooth 5.0 and USB-C connectivity
- Supports both Windows PC and Smartphones (Android & iOS) • Smart Voice pickup for enhancing conference calling
- Skype compatibility
- Quick-access controls with Voice Control*
- Quick charge capability (< 2 hr charge time)
- Collapsible design and boom-less microphone for easy storage
Unlike most of the Lenovo, offerings unveiled at Mobile World Congress 2019, the Yoga ANC Headphones will be available for $169.99 and at a much later time in June 2019.Further reading: AIO, AMD, Intel, iOS, Lenovo, Microsoft