We just reported on the HP Elite X3 Windows 10 Mobile flagship being shown off at Computex, with a new fingerprint scanner and minor design changes. The Elite X3 is so far aimed at businesses, with some conjecture that the smartphone might make its way to consumers as well. Nonetheless, HP and Microsoft tend to talk up its attractiveness to the business market, and their latest video is no different.
The video highlights the Elite X3's productivity features, such as Continuum and talks specifically about how the device will help businesses be more efficient and effective. That makes some sense, given that Microsoft is, for the moment at least, focusing Windows 10 Mobile on businesses.
In case you're not familiar with the Elite X3, here are its major specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (2.15 GHz and 4 cores)
- 5.96-inch (2560×1440) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and anti-reflective coating
4GB of RAM
- 64GB of eMMC storage with 1 microSD (expandable up to 2TB)
- 16MP f/2.0 FHD rear-facing camera and 8MP FHD front facing camera and Iris camera
- Audio speaker by Bang & Olufsen
We'll be keeping our eye on developments with the Elite X3 and other Microsoft OEM Windows 10 Mobile devices, to see which markets they're focusing on. Let us know in the comments what you think about the Elite X3, and Microsoft's highlighting it's business focus.