The Bing Predicts engine never stops running. With the BAFTA Film Awards and Grammy Awards fast approaching, Bing has been working it’s magic to predict who will take home the trophies at each event.
For the BAFTA Awards, Bing has predicted many categories such as: Best Film, Original Screenplay, Outstanding British Film, Best Leading Actor, and Best Director.
Some of Bing’s BAFTA predictions are listed below.
- Best Film and Original Screenplay will go to Spotlight, while Outstanding British Film will go to Brooklyn.
- The cast of The Revenant will have reason to cheer when Leonardo DiCaprio wins the category of Leading Actor and Alejandro G. Iñárritu takes home the award for Best Director.
- For her performance in Room, Brie Larson is predicted to take home awards for both LeadingActress and Rising Star.
- Supporting Actor will go to Mark Rylance for his role in Bridge of Spies and Supporting Actress will go to Rooney Mara for her performance in Carol.
- Bing Predicts the Mad Max: Fury Road crew will have a lot to celebrate, taking home BAFTA Film Awards in five categories, including Editing, Make-up and Hair, Production Design, Sound, and Special Visual Effects.
Meanwhile, for the Grammy awards, Bing has predicted categories such as Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Album of the Year.
A small look at some of Bing’s Grammy predictions are listed below.
- Record of the Year will be given to Mark Ronson for his and Bruno Mars’s wildly popular Uptown Funk.
- Taylor Swift is predicted to win in several categories, including Song of the Year and Pop Solo Performance for her song Blank Space, as well as Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album for 1989.
- Meghan Trainor will have a great night as she’s the Bing Predicts favorite to take home a Grammy for Best New Artist for her album, Title.
What do you think of these predictions?Further reading: BAFTA, Bing, Bing Predicts, Grammy Awards, Microsoft