Here’s all the news from this weekend’s Inside Xbox episode
The very first episode of the monthly “Inside Xbox” webcast premiered without a hitch as Team Xbox talked about everything Xbox. Inside Xbox delved into Sea of Thieves, PUBG, Far Cry 5, and more in the inaugural episode. Just in case you missed it, you can review everything that was discussed on Inside Xbox in the YouTube video below.
Some of the highlights from the Inside Xbox episode featured the latest updates coming to Xbox One now and later this Spring. These Xbox One updates include:
- Xbox One S and Xbox One X support for variable refresh rate on AMD Radeon FreeSync displays.
- The ability to share Xbox One screenshots and game clips to Twitter, complete with hashtag content.
- Auto Low Latency Mode on supported TVs (coming later in 2018).
- Further updates to the Microsoft Edge on Xbox One to bring it to the browser experience on Windows 10.
- Mixer streamers on Xbox One will be able to share their controller directly with their viewers on Mixer. For the time being this experience is only available for viewers via Windows 10 PC. This Mixer controller experience is now only available for testing on the Xbox Insider Alpha ring.
Next month, more Xbox update goodness is surely on the way, and we can’t wait to see what’s next for Inside Xbox in April 2018! Stay tuned!Further reading: Inside Xbox, Major Nelson, Microsoft, Xbox