Here is what’s fixed, changed, and improved in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15063 for PC and Mobile
Times are busy at Microsoft, and Dona Sarkar and the Windows Insider team just pushed out Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC and Mobile Fast Ring Insiders. As always, these builds fix issues from prior releases, so please have a look at the lists below before you install on your device!
- We fixed a reliability issue from Build 15061 resulting in Microsoft Edge hanging and becoming completely unresponsive.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders where the localized files and registry keys associated with any additional language packs on the system would not be installed after enabling .NET Framework 3.5.
- We fixed the bug causing a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store) and also preventing any app updates from the Store from working. Thank you all for sending us feedback around this.
- We fixed the bug causing background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature. Background tasks should be working again as expected and your camera roll will sync to OneDrive again.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost if your device experiences an unexpected reboot.
- Speech Packs should download and install normally.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders with certain cars resulting in connection failures after pairing Bluetooth.
- We fixed an issue where replacing the default APN for LTE on the phone wouldn’t work.
Are you running this latest build yet? Happy downloading, and let us know your thoughts and if you’re experiencing any other issues by dropping us a comment below!Further reading: build 15063, Fast Ring, Windows 10, Windows 10 Creators Update, Windows 10 Mobile