We now know all of the 20 racing venues that will be available in Forza Motorsport on launch day. It’s a blend of returning tracks and new additions, leaning heavily toward the former. Keeping with Forza tradition, real-life racing circuits outnumber fictional ones and include some world-famous tracks like Indianapolis and Le Mans. See below for the full list.
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Eaglerock Speedway
- Grand Oak Raceway
- Hakone Circuit
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
- Laguna Seca Raceway
- Le Mans – Circuit International de la Sarthe
- Lime Rock Park
- Maple Valley
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- Mugello Circuit
- Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit
- Road America
- Silverstone Circuit
- Suzuka Circuit
- Virginia International Raceway
- Watkins Glen International Speedway
These globe-spanning circuits span three continents and will feature many different layouts. No doubt more courses will follow, as with the already-announced addition of the Nürburgring’s infamous Nordschleife loop.
For the first time in the series’ history, all tracks will feature dynamic weather and time of day. And at least for launch, this Forza reboot will focus on circuit racing, so don’t expect to see any rally or off-road action here at least for now. Forza Motorsport releases on October 10 and will be available day one with Xbox Game Pass.