Gameloft releases Order & Chaos Online for Windows 8.1 with Xbox support
Last week, a report hinted that Gameloft is prepping up Order & Chaos online for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT, and it will come with Xbox support. Furthermore, the Windows Phone version was also said to get an update, and it seems the day has arrived. Gameloft has released Order & Chaos Online for Windows 8.1 powered devices with a handful of exciting features.
The players get to choose from five available races — Elves, Humans, Orcs, Undead, and Mendels. The game has over 1,200 quest to play, and comes with support for guild so you can coordinate with your teammates, and become stronger. The game is online, and you get to fight against players from across the globe in a 4v4 or 2v2 challenges.
Finally, a true real-time, full-3D MMORPG on Windows: Explore a vast heroic fantasy world and join thousands of players in this massively multiplayer online experience that pushes the boundaries of epic!
- 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, while Mendels are neutral.
- Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. Thousands of skills and equipment to discover.
- A wide range of interactions: Make friends or enemies, trade, duel, communicate and more.
- Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates.
- Fight against other players in 4v4 PvP matches in our PvP arenas.
- Over 1,200 quests to perform and hundreds of characters to talk to and interact with in majestic settings.
Before you think about downloading the game, you should know it’s sized at a whopping 1.4GB so you may have to wait for a little while before you can start playing the game online.Gameloft, Gaming, Microsoft, Order & Chaos, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone