Gameloft releases Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War to Windows Phone
Experience the dramatic aftermath of the D-Day invasion with Gameloft’s Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War. Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War brings back the internationally acclaimed WWII series to Windows Phone with many new experimental weapons. In “Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War,” you play as WWII soldier, Sergeant Wright, who leads a team of deadly brothers in arms and use their special abilities in the fog of war. You can upgrade weapons, and level-up your teammates’ skills while fighting many different enemies.
It is a great (free) game for Windows Phone and a lot of fun to play. Here is a list of some of the features that you can enjoy in the game:
- Experience squad-based combat
- Utilize your brothers to gain a tactical advantage!
- Employ their diverse abilities: Air Strike, Molotov Cocktail, Rocket Blast, Mortar Fire and more.
- Unlock new allies. Upgrade them into seasoned soldiers: damage output, ability cooldown, HP pool, AoE ability damage and more!
- Smooth cover-based 3rd-person action with free movement.
- Various types of missions such as Assault, Sniper, Siege and Stealth.
- Impressive killcam zooms.
- Unlock new weapons and turn them into the ultimate arsenal with fire rate, recoil, reload speed and clip size upgrades!
- Discover the game-changing power of experimental weapons!
- Wreak havoc with their cool abilities: triple or infinite bullets, electric discharges and more!
Download Brothers in Arms 3: Sons of War for free from the Windows Phone Store in the link below! It does not support 512MB devices, nor does it have Xbox Live support.Gameloft, Microsoft, Windows Phone