Forza Horizon 4 achievement junkies should find the latest game patch a godsend as it addresses a bug regarding the Antique Restorer reward.
For some time now, Forza Horizon 4 gamers have been submitting feedback regarding their inability to unlock the Antique Restorer achievement despite completing all of the games 'barn finds.'
Fortunately, a patched released late yesterday addresses that achievement block as well as a host of other fixes for the game.
According to the release notes, the fixes are for both PCs and Xbox gaming.
- PC: 1.210.773.2
- Xbox: 1.210.773.0
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed a bug where some players were not being awarded "Antique Restorer" achievement, despite having collected all the Barn Finds.
- Updated the reward for Winter trial to make the Green Morph Suit clothing item available to players.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to get their vehicle reset (either through flipping, or missing a checkpoint) during Team Adventure.
- Prevent cars from appearing ghosted whilst in Photo Mode.
- Fixed a bug where Drivatars were all showing as Wristband Level 1 in race results screens.
- Fixed an issue where completing a Route Blueprint event would leave the player at the end of the on-disc route, rather than the blueprinted route.
- Route Blueprint fliers now show "Custom Route" to distinguish then from other Blueprints.
- Added a Report button to Designs, Tunes, Photos, Vinyls in the Creative Hub menu.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not prompted to join the session.
- Reduced the chance of sessions failing to start in Ranked Team Adventure following successful matchmaking.
- General Stability improvements.
- Fixed a bug where changing visual presets with framerate set to >60 will result in mismatch between framerate and UI in-game after a reboot.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to navigate menus after clearing a custom wheel profile.
- Fixed Multi-USB device saving action map issue.
As the holiday season approaches and Microsoft gears up for its X018 FanFest conference this weekend, we're sure to see updates to games such as Forza Horizon 4 and other first party titles, that include more than just fixes within the next two months.