Fitbit has updated their universal app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile with quite a few handy features and bug fixes, including the ability to pin secondary Live Tiles on the Start Screen so you can monitor various health related metrics measured by the device, such as you heart rate, sleeping patterns, etc.
It’s not just that, the app now supports mobile track for the new Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, which basically makes use of the mobile sensors to track you daily activity, without the need of the Fitbit device itself. Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL joins the existing list of Windows Phone devices which support this feature.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest Fitbit for Windows 10:
- It is now possible to pin additional, secondary Live Tiles to your Start screen. Including: Heart Rate, Exercise, Food, Sleep and Challenges.
- You can now disable showing Calories on the primary app tile.
- Lumia 950 & 950 XL now supported by Mobile Track.
- Updated Mobile Track will now support future non-Lumia Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Improved Bluetooth device pairing on Windows 10.
- Lot’s of bug fixes and general improvements.
Head over to the Windows Store to grab the updated Fitbit app for Windows 10.