Emperor Palpatine and Ewok Hunt return to Star Wars Battlefront II on Xbox One
A small, but important, update has been pushed out to all versions of Star Wars Battlefront II. The update is now live on Xbox One consoles.
This update brings back the popular Emperor Palpatine character, who was removed due to being made too powerful in the previous update, and also adds back in the Ewok Hunt mode which was incredibly popular when it launched but was also removed due to a bug in the previous update.
Other changes with this update include some adjusting of the stamina on lightsaber heroes and objective markers in the Extraction game mode. Here’s the full official list of changes:
- Palpatine has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being very overpowered by restricting the angle from which the player could lock on with his lighting ability
- Fixed an issue with Palpatine being able to lock onto targets through walls
- Ewok Hunt has been added back to the game
- Fixed an issue in Ewok Hunt where Stormtroopers were unable to board the shuttle
- Rebalanced stamina for lightsaber heroes
- Fixed an issue with Extraction where objective markers were misplaced on Kessel and Jabba’s Palace
A bigger update is expected before the end of the month which will fix a major server ping issue that’s been affecting players. This update will also add more Trooper appearances and the ability to buy emotes and poses with credits.
Have you downloaded the updated yet? Are you happy with these changes? Let us know in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox gaming news.