Windows Phone is slowly gaining popularity with more developers shifting their focus to the Microsoft’s operating system lately. Recently, another multiplayer combat game, Company of Tanks, made its way to the Windows Phone store.
The game comes with tanks from the World War II Era, with three different classes. You get to unlock new tanks as you move on with the game, and upgrade them to improve their performance in the battlefield. Users also get to play it offline in practice mode so they can prepare themselves to challenge players from different parts of the globe.
“Company of Tanks brings competitive multiplayer tank shooter action to an online environment! Play together with your friends or against them online on various battlefields and game modes. Customize and upgrade your tank to your liking and roll out onto the battlefield,” the app description reads.
- Fast paced tank combat with stylized graphics!
- Challenge players across the world!
- 15 World War II era tanks to unlock, upgrade and drive onto the battlefield!
- 3 Different tank classes
- Multiplayer mode for online battles and Practice mode for offline play
- Over 20 custom skins for the tanks, including 3 exclusive Windows Phone skins!
- Customizable controls
- First and third person camera modes
The game is available as a free download for Windows Phone devices. Download the game and compete against players from different parts of the world. Also let us know about your thoughts regarding the game.