Cloud Raiders for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 updated with Halloween theme
Cloud Raiders is an action-packed strategy game available on both Windows and Windows Phone. As a player, you’re task is to create a strong base with deadly defenses, train a deadly army, and conquer your enemies. As you move on within the game, you gain a higher level, and get to upgrade your units. Furthermore, you can form your own alliances in the form of clans, and fight your way to become one of the top clans in the world.
Recently, the game received a big update, introducing all kinds of Halloween related changes, including a Flying Dutchman Challenge where you get to defend yourself from swarms of zombies, and other deadly creatures. Under the challenge, you get to face a new boss every week as well. Along with the usual bug fixes and improvements, the update also comes with a new haunted island skin, tiered leaderboards, exclusive Halloween potions, and much more.
Here’s a complete change log as per the Windows Store:
- The Flying Dutchman Challenge – One of the greatest enemies of the living has targeted your base to begin the Soul Harvest! Defend yourself from swarms of zombies and fight the ghost crew! Battle the forces of the underworld for 4 weeks, facing off with a new boss each week!
- Haunted Island Skin – The Kraken is back! And this time he stole a cursed map that unlocks an exclusive island skin for your base: The Haunted Island. Available for a limited time, this skin is sure to intimidate any would-be raiders.
- Tiered Leaderboards – The Valor Challenge has been broken up into mastery tiers to feature players with a similar base strength. Now even less-experienced players will have the chance to show their grit!
- Exclusive Halloween buffs and potions! – During the event, you can earn and buy unique Halloween items. Increase the speed of your troops, boost the firing rate of your cannons to destroy the zombie hoards, and lure your troops into following orders with Candy Barrels!
- Misc fixes and Improvements
Head over to the respective app store to grab the latest update — it’s free. On a side note, it reminds me of Supercell’s Clash of Clans which is extremely popular on both Android and iOS. Cloud Raiders is also available on Android and iOS, but it may not be as popular as its competitor.Cloud Raiders, Microsoft, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone