If you are looking for a new game for Windows 8.1 that features thundering cannons, cunning traps, and spellbound artifacts as you lead your troops into battle to fend off enemies? Check out Cloud Raiders for Windows 8.1 — also available for Windows Phone.
“In a sky filled with floating islands, you must dominate them all. The best part? You have a five-million-ton floating island stronghold to do it! Assemble your army of ruthless raiders and transform your island into an impregnable fortress of doom! Form clans with your friends and blast your enemies out of the skies,” the game description reads.
Cloud Raiders is a fantastic game that takes place on floating islands. You must transform your tiny village into a well-defended stronghold that can fend off against pirates and other sky villages. You can create buildings, train your troops, manage your resources and do everything necessary to defend against an attack.
Here are the key features of the game:
- Millions of strategies, but just one goal: Grab the other guy’s loot!
- Form clans and fight for global dominance! Battle your way to ranked-PvP glory!
- Charge through an epic campaign across Floating Fortresses, Pirate Rafts, and other exciting airborne battles!
- Pit your army against legendary bosses and pirate overlords! Rumor has it giant golems roam the cloud forests, but those are just tall-tales… right?
- Summon powerful new units every week to fight by your side!
- Protect your base with powerful cannons, cunning traps and other fortifications! Rally your troops from their bunkers to meet your attackers head on!
- Unlock the full potential of your warriors, spells and heroes by upgrading them in the laboratory!
- Brew your own buffs to get an edge on the battlefield! Just don’t let your bombardiers near the brewery… that’s an accident just waiting to happen!
- Call in devastating cannon salvos from your Battle Carrier! Unlock new ammo upgrades to obliterate your opponents!
You can use gold coins and “cloud nectar” to upgrade buildings and troop types, and it can be mined from the ground and the sky. You can also use diamonds as immediate currency and spend it to kill the waiting period for training and creating things.
The game features gorgeous visuals and awesome sound effects. You can watch the game in action below. Hit the download links below to snag Cloud Raiders for your respective platform for free, but features in-app purchases.Cloud Raiders, Windows 8.1, Windows Store