Chuwi is coming up with a new budget Windows 10 laptop – Chuwi AeroBook – via a crowd-funding project on Indiegogo. Established in 2004, Chuwi is a popular Chinese OEM headquartered in Shenzhen.
A global strategic partner for both Intel and Microsoft, the company has gained some footing in the international market with its budget laptops and tablets aided by availability on Amazon as well as Chinese online retailers like AliExpress and GearBest which ship its devices globally.
The AeroBook sports a 13.3-inch Full HD OGS display. With just 5mm bezels on both sides, the laptop offers more than 80% screen-to-body ratio. Powered by a 2.2GHz Intel Core M3-6Y30 processor, the AeroBook packs in 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
Chuwi AeroBook Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64bit
- Display: 13.3-inch | Full HD (1920 x 1080) | 16:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Intel Core M3 | 14nm | Up to 2.2GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 515
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 128GB eMMC
- Battery: 38Wh
- Ports: 2 x USB-A 3.0 | 3.5mm headphone jack | TF card slot | Micro SD card slot | Micro HDMI | M.2 SSD slot
- Weight: 2.77lbs
The Chuwi AeroBook can be backed on Indiegogo, and early backers can pick it up for $379. The final price is indicated as $499 although most often, Chuwi devices are sold for much less than the retail price. You can find more details here.Further reading: CHUWI